Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

To Jacksonville Beach

In Fernandino Beach, Ken and Jean Richards came by with their dog Sport.  Ken piloted me down the ICW, and showed me the anchorage at Fort George.  (He also showed me some really great fishing spots, but I'm not allowed to tell you where they are.)

When we got to Jacksonville Beach Marine, I went home with the Richards for a great time of food and fellowship with Ken's mom and Jean's sister.  What a fun evening!
                                                                       Kenny and Jean
On Saturday, my cousins Fred and Nancy arrived with my side-kick Allen. 
                                                                     Nancy and Fred
We loaded Allen's gear for a week, and all cruised south a little ways house shopping.  We found a couple we liked.

On Sunday, Ken and Jean are going to ride up to Fort George with Allen and I, and then jump ship and walk home.... uh walk to the ferry, ferry across, and meet a vehicle they are leaving. 

Then, Allen and I will continue north, yep, I said north, so he can see some of these really cool spots I've seen the past week, and help me discover some more great ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment