Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

A week-end in North Myrtle Beach, SC

I met a lot of nice people at Myrtle Beach Yacht Club.  Lynn gave me a ride back from WalMart, where I stocked up on miscellaneous items, and a bunch of diet cokes!

Sunday morning I went to church at North Myrtle Beach Assembly of God.  Pastor Hodge came and picked me up, and I enjoyed Sunday school and church worshipping with the folks there.  Afterwards,  four of us went to lunch at a great southern cafeteria  (this means I ate too much!)

Sunday afternoon John Williams flew into the Grand Strand airport, and came to the boat to join me for a week.  He brought the mail (thanks Rudy) Always nice to get mail from home!

In the morning, we'll begin our trip down the ditch, so stay tuned.  The wind has quit, and the weather is supposed to be nice this week.  I'll see if I can convince John he could be a power-boater instead of a sailor.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment