Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

The Miami Boat Show

Or, I must be crazy....

I really wanted to meet the guys from Nordic Tug, so I got up in the morning, packed an ice chest, and got underway for the Miami Boat Show.

Every year I think, they'll have these parking problems fixed by next year.  Every year I am proven wrong.  I don't think I will ever do their park and ride again.  I spent over  2.5 hours on their stupid buses today to get from the Marlins stadium parking to the Trawlerport, later to the Convention Center, then back to the stadium.  I am not a tourist, don't want to see downtown, and can't believe that none of the bus drivers can tell you where any of the buses except theirs go.

Aside from the transportation debacle, the show was good.

Mercy enjoyed the manatees that we saw at the Trawlerport.  I enjoyed meeting with some folks with Nordic tug, and also enjoyed the parts of the trawlerport seminars I heard.

I walked around the convention center for a bit before calling it a day.

Unfortunately, even after the long bus rides to get back to the stadium, I still had a long drive home.

I must be crazy....







No comments:

Post a Comment