Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

At home in Salt Pond



Sunday, June 23

This morning I ran over to Long Island Petroleum and tied the Whaler up while I went to the Assembly of God church, just up the road to the north. This morning they began their worship service with songs I knew! Later, they sang a few more songs I didn't know, but am learning.

After church, the pastor's family invited me to their home to join them for lunch, as well as another visitor there. It was nice eating great food in a family atmosphere. I checked my email, and posted last week's blogs, though I haven't had a chance to put up any photos yet.

The pastor gave me a ride to where I'd left the boat, before dropping Victor off where he was staying.I spent some of the afternoon rearranging stores. I pulled some miscellaneous supplies from the harder to get to storage places and reloaded my front, easy accessible locker.

In the evening, I ran Mercy dog over to the boat ramp, located towards the southern end of Thompson Bay, to let her walk around a little.

Then I pulled up almost in front of the government dock, able almost momentarily to hook into an open Wi-Fi signal, sending an email.  (I hope!)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment